The Office

The Office
Relaxing enviroment, walk in's welcome, 2400 N. Croatan Hwy. , Kill Devil Hills 252-261-8885

Monday, August 20, 2012

Chiropractic in my office

As a licensed Chiropractor in NC we can perform many forms of healing, like; Nutrition, Physical Therapy, Acupuncture,  Cold laser, decompression, etc...  The list goes on.  The only thing we can't do is draw blood.  So I am often asked, WHY I don't do those other things.  The answer is quite simple to me.  The very core of Chiropractic is to find a mis alignment (Vertebral Subluxation) and "adjust" it by hands back in place.  Kiro- Praxsis, Latin for Chiropractic means "done by Hands."  All the other therapies I mentioned are good and needed at times- but quite simply put- They are not Chiropractic.
The true essence of Chiropractic is "non-theraputic."  Not meant to make you feel good, to fix things, or get you out of pain.  The #1 job of the Chiropractor is to find the mis-alignment (VS), adjust by hands only to move it, and that removes the interference between the brain and body.  That procedure WORKS every time.
Now don't get me wrong, things do clear up, people do get well, etc...  But if your ailment does not go away, just remember that your body is better off having a clear path of brain to body communication then not.  So Chiropractic does work every time you get adjusted!
I keep Chiropractic seperate and distinct from ALL other professions in my office.

Hope to see you soon,
Dr. Gene

6 comments:

  1. Love it, Gene! Way to explain it simple and precise. If you don't mind, I would like to borrow...with credit of course! -Michael Duncan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Saylor and I miss you and will be coming in soon. I know it's very important for our health!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Morgan, miss you guys too.. Hope to see you soon.
      Dr. Gene

      Delete
  3. Looking great Gene, as always you continue to inspire me to be the best I can be, for myself and my practice members. Looking forward to seeing you in July!! Keep up the great work!!

    Miss you bud,
    CJ

    ReplyDelete